- not_sandboxed(+User, +Application) is semidet[multifile, library(pengines)]
- This hook is called to see whether the Pengine must be executed in a
protected environment. It is only called after authentication_hook/3
has confirmed the authentity of the current user. If this hook
succeeds, both loading the code and executing the query is executed
without enforcing sandbox security. Typically, one should:
- Provide a safe user authentication hook.
- Enable HTTPS in the server or put it behind an HTTPS proxy and
ensure that the network between the proxy and the pengine
server can be trusted.
- pengines:not_sandboxed(+User, +Application) is semidet[multifile, wordlist(pep)]
- Called by Pengines to see whether User may call non-sandboxed
operations in Application.