:- use_module(library(prolog_xref)).(can be autoloaded)
- xref_source(+Source) is det
- xref_source(+Source, +Options) is det
- Generate the cross-reference data for Source if not already
done and the source is not modified. Checking for modifications
is only done for files. Options processed:
false), emit warning messages.
- Define the initial context module to work in.
- Determines which calls are registerd. Which is one of
- How to handle comments. If
store, comments are stored into the database as if the file was compiled. If
collect, comments are entered to the xref database and made available through xref_mode/2 and xref_comment/4. If
ignore, comments are simply ignored. Default is to
- Process the content of included files (default is