doc_http.pl -- Documentation server
library(pldoc/http) provides an embedded HTTP documentation
server that allows for browsing the documentation of all files loaded
after library(pldoc) has been loaded.
- Actually activate the PlDoc server. Merely loading the server does not do so to avoid incidental loading in a user HTTP server making the documentation available.
- doc_server(?Port) is det
- doc_server(?Port, +Options) is det
- Start a documentation server in the current Prolog process. The
server is started in a separate thread. Options are handed to
http_server/2. In addition, the following options are
- Allow connections from HostOrIP. If HostOrIP is an atom
it is matched to the hostname. It if starts with a .,
suffix match is done, matching the domain. Finally it
can be a term
ip(A,B,C,D). See tcp_host_to_address/2 for details.
- Allow editing from localhost connections? Default:
The predicate doc_server/1 is defined as below, which provides a good default for development.
doc_server(Port) :- doc_server(Port, [ allow(localhost) ]).
- doc_browser is det
- doc_browser(+What) is semidet
- Open user's default browser on the documentation server.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.