The pldoc module processes structured comments in Prolog source files. These comments can be saved to file. During development the documentation system can start a web-server to view the documentation of loaded sources through your browser. The server is defined in the file doc_http.pl and started through doc_server/1.
During development, a typical scenario is to first start the
documentation server and start a browser at http://localhost:4000.
Note that by default the web-pages allow for starting an editor only if
the connection comes from
localhost. See doc_server/2 to realise a
:- doc_server(4000). :- [application].
- doc_collect(+Bool) is det
- Switch collecting comments true/false. This autoload predicate can be used to force loading the pldoc library. In a typical development setup loading pldoc is normally triggered using doc_server/1.
- pldoc_loading is semidet
- True if we are loading the PlDoc libraries. Required internally to avoid undefined predicates while re-loading and document itself.
- tag_order(?Tag, ?Order) is semidet[multifile]
- Hook that allows for defining additional tags.