doc_index.pl -- Create indexes
- doc_for_dir(+Dir, +Options) is det
- Write summary index for all files in Dir to Out. The result
consists of the
README file (if any), a table holding with
links to objects and summary sentences and finaly the
file (if any).
- dir_index(+Dir, +Options)//
- Create an index for all Prolog files appearing in Dir or in
any directory contained in Dir. Options:
- Documented members. See
- Title to use for the index page
- file_index_header(+File, +Options)// is det
- Create an entry in a summary-table for File.
- doc_file_href(+Path, -HREF) is det
- Create a /doc HREF from Path. There are some nasty things we
should take care of.
- Windows paths may start with
L: (mapped to
- Paths may contain spaces and other weird stuff
- object_summaries(+Objects, +Section, +Options)// is det
- Create entries in a summary table for Objects.
- doc_links(+Directory, +Options)// is det
- Provide overview links and search facilities.
- places_menu(Current)// is det
- Create a
select menu with entries for all loaded directories
- source_directory(+Dir) is semidet
- source_directory(-Dir) is nondet
- True if Dir is a directory from which we have loaded Prolog