doc_util.pl -- PlDoc utilities
- - Jan Wielemaker
- insert_alias(+Path0, -Path) is det
- Translate a native path to an aliased path. Path aliases are
defined by path_alias/2. Aliased paths are re-translated into
native form using expand_alias/2.
- expand_alias(+Path0, -Path) is det
- Translate an aliased path to a native path.
- ensure_slash_end(+Dir, -DirSlash) is det
- Ensure Dir ends with a /.
- atom_pi(+Atom, -PI) is det
- Translate an external predicate indicator representated as an
atom into a predicate indicator term. If Atom contains
<module>:, PI is qialified. If no arity is provided it is a term
Name/_, i.e., with unbound arity.
- atom_to_object(+Atom, -PredicateIndicator) is semidet
- If Atom is `Name/Arity', decompose to Name and Arity. No errors.
- normalise_white_space(-Text)// is det
- Text is input after deleting leading and trailing white space
and mapping all internal white space to a single space.