This module pre-processes the HTML files that constitute the manual such that we can access the summary documentation of all predicates for usage in IDE tools.
- manual_object(?Object, ?Summary, ?File, ?Class, ?Offset) is nondet
- True if Object is documented. Arguments:
- clean_man_index is det
- Clean already loaded manual index.
- Create swi('doc/manindex.db'), containing an index into the HTML manuals for use with help/1 and similar predicates. This predicate is called during the build process.
- Maintenance utility to check that we do not have duplicate section identifiers in the documentation.
- index_man_directory(+Dir, +Options) is det
- Index the HTML directory Dir. Options are:
- Define category of the found objects.
- Symbolic (file search) specification for Dir
Remaining Options are passed to absolute_file_name/3.
- index_man_file(+Class, +File) is det
- index_man_file(+Class, +File, +Symbolic) is det
- Collect the documented objects from the SWI-Prolog manual file File.
- current_man_object(?Object) is nondet
- man_object_property(?Object, ?Property) is nondet
- True when Property is a property of the given manual object. Defined
- Summary text for the object.
- Return unique id for the text, so we can remove duplicates
- doc_object_identifier(+DocObject, -Identifier) is semidet
- True when Identifier is the name of DocObject.