rdf_triple.pl -- Create triples from intermediate representation
Convert the output of xml_to_rdf/3 from library(rdf) into a list of triples of the format described below. The intermediate representation should be regarded a proprietary representation.
rdf(Subject, Predicate, Object).
Where `Subject' is
- The subject is a resource
- URI is the URI of an RDF Bag
- Pattern is the prefix of a fully qualified Subject URI
And `Predicate' is
- The predicate is always a resource
And `Object' is
- URI of Object resource
- Literal value (Either a single atom or parsed XML data)
- rdf_triples(+Term, -Triples) is det
- rdf_triples(+Term, -Tridpples, +Tail) is det
- Convert an object as parsed by rdf.pl into a list of rdf/3
triples. The identifier of the main object created is returned
Input is the `content' of the RDF element in the format as generated by
load_structure(File, Term, [dialect(xmlns)]). rdf_triples/3 can process both individual descriptions as well as the entire content-list of an RDF element. The first mode is suitable when using library(sgml) in `call-back' mode.
- rdf_start_file(+Options, -Cleanup) is det
- Initialise for the translation of a file.
- rdf_end_file(:Cleanup) is det
- Cleanup reaching the end of an RDF file.
- anon_prefix(-Prefix) is semidet
- If defined, it is the prefix used to generate a blank node.
- rdf_reset_ids is det
- Utility predicate to reset the gensym counters for the various
generated identifiers. This simplifies debugging and matching
output with the stored desired output (see
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.