rdf(Subject, Predicate, Object).
Where `Subject' is
- The subject is a resource
- URI is the URI of an RDF Bag
- Pattern is the prefix of a fully qualified Subject URI
And `Predicate' is
- The predicate is always a resource
And `Object' is
- URI of Object resource
- Literal value (Either a single atom or parsed XML data)
- rdf_triples(+Term, -Triples) is det
- rdf_triples(+Term, -Tridpples, +Tail) is det
- Convert an object as parsed by rdf.pl into a list of rdf/3
triples. The identifier of the main object created is returned
Input is the `content' of the RDF element in the format as generated by
load_structure(File, Term, [dialect(xmlns)]). rdf_triples/3 can process both individual descriptions as well as the entire content-list of an RDF element. The first mode is suitable when using library(sgml) in `call-back' mode.
- rdf_start_file(+Options, -Cleanup) is det
- Initialise for the translation of a file.
- rdf_end_file(:Cleanup) is det
- Cleanup reaching the end of an RDF file.
- anon_prefix(-Prefix) is semidet
- If defined, it is the prefix used to generate a blank node.
- rdf_reset_ids is det
- Utility predicate to reset the gensym counters for the various
generated identifiers. This simplifies debugging and matching
output with the stored desired output (see