This library binds GNU libreadline to SWI-Prolog. The GNU readline library provides emacs and vi based editing of queries on the Prolog toplevel, including TAB-based completion and history.
This library is by default loaded into an interactive Prolog process
that is connected to a (Unix) terminal. Loading can be stopped by
setting the Prolog flag
- rl_read_init_file(+File) is det
- Read a GNU readline config file. See the GNU readline manual for details.
- rl_add_history(+Line) is det
- Add a line to the history.
- rl_write_history(+File) is det
- Save the history to File. This can be reloaded in a next session using rl_read_history/1.
- rl_read_history(+File) is det
- Read a saved history from File.