This libary allows a single thread to monitor multiple streams and call a goal if input is available on a stream.
- Call Goal whenever there is input on Stream.
- Retract stream from the pool
- Close all streams in the pool. This causes stream_pool_main_loop/0 to terminate.
- Wait for input on one or more streams and handle that. Wait for at most TimeOut seconds (0 means infinite).
- Keep handling input from the streams in the pool until they have all died away.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.