This library is a partial implementation of the XML encryption standard. It implements the decryption part, which is needed by SAML clients.
- decrypt_xml(+DOMIn, -DOMOut, :KeyCallback, +Options) is det
- decrypt_element(+Attributes, +EncryptedData, -DecryptedElement, +Options)[private]
- Decrypt an EncryptedData element with Attributes and child EncryptedData DecryptedElement will either be an element/3 term or a string as dictacted by the Type attribute in Attributes. If Attributes does not contain a Type attribute then we assume it is a string
- load_certificate_from_base64_string(+String, -Certificate) is det
- Loads a certificate from a string, adding newlines and header where appropriate so that OpenSSL 1.0.1+ will be able to parse it