zlib.pl -- Zlib wrapper for SWI-Prolog
Read/write compressed data based on the zlib library.
- gzopen(+File, +Mode, -Stream) is det
- gzopen(+File, +Mode, -Stream, +Options) is det
- Open a file compatible with the gzip program. Note that if a
file is opened in
appendmode, a second gzip image will be added to the end of the file. The gzip standard defines that a file can hold multiple gzip images and inflating the file results in a concatenated stream of all inflated images.
Options are passed to open/4 and zopen/3. Default format is
- http:encoding_filter(+Encoding, +In0, -In) is semidet[multifile]
- Act as plugin for library(http/http_open) for processing content
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.