This module provides predicates to start PceEmacs. PceEmacs is an clone of GNU-Emacs written in XPCE. Modes are XPCE classes that can be extended in Prolog.
- start_emacs is det
- Create PceEmacs, but no buffers nor windows.
- emacs_server is det
- Create a PceEmacs, ready to run as an unattended background server.
- emacs is det
- Create PceEmacs and open the scratch buffer.
- emacs(+Location) is det
- Create PceEmacs and edit Location. Location is one of the
following, where File must be an atom and Line and LinePos are
- emacs_toplevel is det
- Prepare to run PceEmacs as a stand-alone executable.