This layer defines some predicates to enhance portability with SICStus and Quintus Prolog. These systems are no longer supported, but it is probably wise to keep this layer for `just-in-case'.
- Autoload Goal and call it. If autoloading is enabled we can simply
call the target. Otherwise we autoload the predicate and
subsequently call it.
This predicate should be used to open new IDE tools, for example the manual opening the editor, etc.
- callable_predicate(:Head) is semidet
- Succeeds if Head can be called without raising an exception for an undefined predicate
- modified_since_last_loaded(Path) is semidet
- True is file has been modified since the last time it was loaded.
- pce_error(+Term) is det
- pce_warn(+Term) is det
- pce_info(+Term) is det
- Portability layer wrappers around print_message/2.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.