- rdf_optimise(:Goal) is nondet
- Optimise Goal and execute the result. Semantically equivalent to call/1.
- rdf_optimise(+Goal, -Optimized) is det
- Goal is a Prolog control-structure with calls to the
rdf_db.pland SeRQL runtime predicates. Optimized is a semantically equivalent goal, obtained by re-ordering conjunctions in Goal and processing sub-queries that do not share variables independently.
- rdf_db_goal(+Goal, -Subject, -Predicate, -Object)[multifile]
- True if Goal is a pure (logical) predicate on the RDF database involving the given Subject, Predicate and Object. Defined multifile, allowing the optimiser to understand user-defined rdf/3 like predicates.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.