chatstore.pl -- Store chat messages
- chat_store(+Message:dict) is det
- Add a chat message to the chat store. If
Message.create == false,
the message is only stored if the chat is already active. This is
used to only insert messages about changes to the file if there is
an ongoing chat so we know to which version chat messages refer.
- chat_messages(+DocID, -Messages:list, +Options) is det
- Get messages associated with DocID. Options include
- Maximum number of messages to retrieve. Default is 25.
- Only get messages after TimeStamp
- swish_config:chat_count_about(+DocID, -Count)[multifile]
- True when Count is the number of messages about DocID