This library provides the SWISH page and its elements as Prolog HTML grammer rules. This allows for server-side generated pages to include swish or parts of swish easily into a page.
- swish_reply(+Options, +Request)
- HTTP handler to reply the default SWISH page. Processes the
- Use Code as initial code. Code is either an HTTP url or concrete source code.
- Similar to Code, but not displayed in the editor.
- Provide examples. Each example starts with ?- at the beginning of a line.
- Use Query as the initial query.
- Control showing the beware limited edition warning.
true, save state on unload and restore old state on load.
- swish_reply_resource(+Request) is semidet
- Serve /swish/Resource files.
- Generate the entire SWISH default page.
- Generate the swish navigation bar.
- swish_config:logo(+Options)// is semidet[multifile]
- Hook to include the top-left logos. The default calls
pengine_logo//1 and swish_logo//1. The implementation should
emit zero or more <a> elements. See
config_available/branding.plfor an example.
- pengine_logo(+Options)// is det
- swish_logo(+Options)// is det
- Emit an <a> element that provides a link to Pengines and SWISH on this server. These may be called from swish_config:logo//1 to include the default logos.
- Generate the SWISH editor, Prolog output area and query editor.
- Load initial source from HREF
- Indicate the presense of Count chat messages
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.