:- use_module(library(doc_http)).(can be autoloaded)
- Defines the root of all locations served by the HTTP server. Default is
. Path must be an absolute URL location, starting with
and ending in
. Intented for public services behind a reverse proxy. See documentation of the HTTP package for details on using reverse proxies.
false, do not allow editing, even if the connection comes from localhost. Intended together with the
rootoption to make pldoc available from behind a reverse proxy. See the HTTP package for configuring a Prolog server behind an Apache reverse proxy.
- Allow connections from HostOrIP. If Host is an
atom starting with a '.', suffix matching is preformed. I.e.
allow('.uva.nl')grants access to all machines in this domain. IP addresses are specified using the library(socket) ip/4 term. I.e. to allow access from the 10.0.0.X domain, specify
- Deny access from the given location. Matching is equal to the
Access is granted iff
- Both deny and allow match
- allow exists and matches
- allow does not exist and deny does not match.