- rdf_db.pl -- Core RDF database
- rdf_cache.pl -- Cache RDF triples
- rdf_prefixes.pl -- RDF prefixes management
- rdfs.pl -- RDFS handling
- rdf11.pl -- RDF 1.1 API
- rdf_persistency.pl -- RDF persistency plugin
- rdf_litindex.pl -- Search literals
- rdf_ntriples.pl -- Process files in the RDF N-Triples format
- sparql_client.pl -- SPARQL client library
- turtle.pl -- Turtle: Terse RDF Triple Language
- rdf_turtle_write.pl -- Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language writer
- rdf_http_plugin.pl -- RDF HTTP Plugin
- rdf_library.pl -- RDF Library Manager
- rdf_turtle.pl -- Turtle reader
- rdf_sandbox.pl -- Declare RDF API sandbox-safe
- rdf_zlib_plugin.pl -- RDF compressed-data plugin
- rdf_process_turtle(+Input, :OnObject, +Options) is det
- Streaming Turtle parser. The predicate rdf_process_turtle/3
processes Turtle data from Input, calling OnObject with a list
of triples for every Turtle statement found in Input. OnObject
is called as below, where ListOfTriples is a list of
rdf(S,P,O)terms for a normal Turtle file or
rdf(S,P,O,G)terms if the
GRAPHkeyword is used to associate a set of triples in the document with a particular graph. The Graph argument provides the default graph for storing the triples and Line is the line number where the statement started.
call(OnObject, ListOfTriples, Graph:Line)
This predicate supports the same Options as rdf_load_turtle/3.
Errors encountered are sent to print_message/2, after which the parser tries to recover and parse the remainder of the data.
- See also
- - This predicate is normally used by load_rdf/2 for processing RDF data.