This module runs the Prolog cross-referencer on a submitted pack to analyse the package dependencies.
- xref_cpack(+Pack) is det
- Create cross-reference info for a complete pack.
- xref_cpack_file(+File) is det
- Do cross-reference analysis on the CPACK file File. This adds
various properties to help dependency tracking to File:
- file_property(+File, ?P, ?O) is nondet[private]
- True when
rdf(File,P,O)describes a property of File. Used to generate all properties from the cross-referencer output.
- system_file(+Path, -FileURI, -Graph) is semidet[private]
- cliopatria_file(+Path, -FileURI, -Graph) is semidet[private]
- Classify file according to their origin.
- search_file(+Spec, -File:uri) is nondet[private]
- True when File is a candidate for resolving the given symbolic
path Spec. The trick is that the path
cpacksrefers to all packs in our database, so we need to rewrite our specification as
library(X) --> cpacks(lib/X)
The last clause finds embedded Prolog packs, assuming these have a meta-file
pack.pland a directory
prologthat is attached to the library path.
- file_ref(+Spec, -URI) is det[private]
- True when URI is the URI for a FileRef instance that represents the symbolic file-reference Spec. If there is already an existing URI for the file-reference, this is returned. Otherwise it creates an instance of cpack:FileRef.
- resolve_file(+File) is det[private]
- Create links to the FileRef objects to which this file may resolve.
- resolve_file_ref(+FileRef) is det[private]
- File files to which FileRef can resolve and add relate the file to this FileRef.
- prolog:xref_source_file(+Spec, -File, +Options) is semidet[multifile]
- True when File is the URI of a file referenced by Spec. This predicate hooks into xref_source_file/3, making it possible for the cross-referencer to analyse files in GIT repositories.