jquery.pl -- Call jQuery on the SWISH interface
Select objects in the SWISH interface using jQuery, run an arbitrary
introduced while adding functionality to request the contents of tabs in
the SWISH interface.
- jquery(+Selector, +Function) is det
- jquery(+Selector, +Function, -Reply) is det
- Run a jQuery query in the SWISH interface. Selector defines the
function to run on the receiver and Reply is the Prolog
representation of the result.
|Selector||- selects the jQuery receiver. It takes three forms:
- If the selector is a string, it is simply interpreted as
- If the selector is a compound, the functor defines the
start point. If a (single) argument provided it is handed to
find method. Defines starting points are:
- The current SWISH runner object, jQuery class
- The current notebook (query) cell. jQuery class
- The current notebook. jQuery class
- The SWISH instance. jQuery class
The functor name is used as method and the remaining arguments
are converted by json_write_dict/2.|
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- jquery(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)