This library generates random avatar images from components. The file
locations of the library are defined by file_search_path/2 rules for
noble_avatar_components (the components) and
noble_avatar for the
The probalities for the various components are specified in part/1.
Credits and license
The component images can be downloaded from the address below. The images are licensed under CC-BY-3.0. If you use this library with these images, please include the following acknowledgements:
- Credit Noble Master Games as follows (linking is optional): "Avatar graphics created by Noble Master Games" and link to http://www.noblemaster.com
- Credit the artist "Liea" as follows (optional): "Avatar graphics designed by Mei-Li Nieuwland" and link to http://liea.deviantart.com
- noble_avatar(?Gender, -File) is det
- noble_avatar(?Gender, -File, ?New) is det
- True when File is the image file name for a generated avatar of Gender. If Gender is unspecified, it is generated randomly.
- create_avatar(+PNG, -Image) is det
- (Re-)create avatar with basename PNG.
- existing_noble_avatar(-Gender, -Image) is nondet
- True when Image is the image file of a previously generated avatar of Gender.
- parts(-Parts:list) is det[private]
- True when Parts is the list of part specifications for creating
a new avatar. Each specification is a term
Part is included with Probability and only of Gender matches the target Gender.
- Create an index for the Noble Avatar components. The components
are searched for in the directory
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.