This library provides operations on atoms that are not covered by builtin predicates. The current implementation is just a start, making code developed in xpce and duplicated in various projects reusable.
- restyle_identifier(+Style, +In, -Out) is det
- Restyle an identifier by extracting the alnum substrings and joining them together according to Style.
- identifier_parts(+Identifier, -Parts) is det
- Parts is a list of atoms that make up Identifier. The parts
found are turned into lowercase, unless all its characters are
?- identifier_parts('sourceCodeURI', X). X = [source, code, 'URI'].
- join_identifier_parts(+Style, +Parts, -Identifier)
- Join parts of an identifier according to Style. Style is one of:
- Predefined self explanatory style identifiers
- style(+CapitaliseFirst, +CapitaliseRest, +Separator)
- This generalises the above styles. CapitaliseFirst defines whether the first character of the first part must be a capital, CapitaliseRest defines capitalization of the remaining identifier parts and Separator is the character to place between the parts.
- style(?Style, ?CapitaliseFirst, ?CapitaliseRest, ?Separator)[private]