base32.pl -- Base32 encoding and decoding
Prolog-based base32 encoding using DCG rules. Encoding according to rfc4648.
1 ?- base32('Hello World', X). X = 'JBSWY3DPEBLW64TMMQ======' Yes 2 ?- base32(H, 'JBSWY3DPEBLW64TMMQ======'). H = 'Hello World'
- base32(+Plain, -Encoded) is det
- base32(-Plain, +Encoded) is det
- Translates between plaintext and base32 encoded atom or string. See also base32//1.
- base32(+PlainText)// is det
- base32(-PlainText)// is det
- Encode/decode list of character codes using base32. See also base32/2.