This module provides utilities to examine just-in-time indexes created by the system and can help diagnosing space and performance issues.
- jiti_list is det
- jiti_list(:Spec) is det
- List the JITI (Just In Time Indexes) of selected predicates. The
predicate jiti_list/0 list all just-in-time indexed predicates. The
predicate jiti_list/1 takes one of the patterns below. All parts
except for Name can be variables. The last pattern takes an
arbitrary number of arguments.
The columns use the following notation:
- The Indexed column describes the
- A plain integer refers to a 1-based argument number
- A+B is a multi-argument index on the arguments A and B.
- A/B is a deep-index on sub-argument B of argument A.
- The Buckets specifies the number of buckets of the hash table
- The Speedup specifies the selectivity of the index
- The Flags describes additional properties, currently:
Ldenotes that the index contains multiple compound terms with the same name/arity that may be used to create deep indexes. The deep indexes themselves are created as just-in-time indexes.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.