readutil.pl -- Read utilities
This library provides some commonly used reading predicates. As these
predicates have proven to be time-critical in some applications we moved
them to C. For compatibility as well as to reduce system dependency, we
link the foreign code at runtime and fallback to the Prolog
implementation if the shared object cannot be found.
- See also
- - library(pure_input) allows for processing files with DCGs.
- - library(lazy_lists) for creating lazy lists from input.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- read_file_to_terms(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- read_line_to_string(Arg1, Arg2)
- read_stream_to_codes(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- read_file_to_codes(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- read_line_to_codes(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)
- read_stream_to_codes(Arg1, Arg2)
- read_line_to_codes(Arg1, Arg2)
- read_file_to_string(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)