This library sets up the menu of swipl-win.exe. It is called from the
system initialisation file
plwin-win.rc, predicate gui_setup_/0.
- If Prolog is started using --win_app, try to change directory to <My Documents>\Prolog.
- Called when opening a file from the MacOS finder. The action
depends on whether this is the first file or not, and defined by
one of these flags:
app_open_firstdefines the action for the first open event
app_opendefines the action for subsequent open event
On the first open event, the working directory of the process is changed to the directory holding the file. Action is one of the following:
- Load the file into Prolog
- Open the file in the editor
- Open the file in a new instance of Prolog and load it there.
- go_home_on_plain_app_start is det[private]
- On Apple, we start in the users home dir if the application is started by opening the app directly.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.