ource database, from a web-server, etc.
- register_iri_scheme(+Scheme, :Hook, +Options)
- Register Hook to be called by all file handling predicates if
a name that starts with Scheme:// is encountered. The
Hook is called by call/4
using the operation, the
IRI and a term that receives the result of the
operation. The following operations are defined:
- Called by open/3,4. The result argument must be unified with a stream.
- Called by access_file/2, exists_file/1
file) and exists_directory/1 (Mode is
directory). The result argument must be unified with a boolean.
- Called by time_file/2. The result must be unified with a time stamp.
- Called by size_file/2. The result must be unified with an integer representing the size in bytes.