This module (depending on the loaded configuration) identifies the user based on the HTTP request.
- authenticate(+Request, -Identity:dict) is det
- Establish the identity behind the HTTP Request. There are two
- The entire server is protected using HTTP authentication. In this case this predicate may throw an HTTP challenge or a forbidden exception.
- The server allows for mixed anonymous and logged in usage. Login may use HTTP or federated login (oauth2).
- user_property(+Identity, ?Property) is nondet
- True when Identity has Property. Defined properties are:
- Remote IP address
- Identity as provided by some identity provider
- Subsystem that identified the user
- Identity as provided by the identity_provider
- Identifier of the profile we have on this user.
- Same as
- Name associated with the identity
- Email associated with the identity
- pengines:authentication_hook(+Request, +Application, -User)[multifile]
- Is called from the /pengine/create request to establish the logged in user.