- authentication_hook(+Request, +Application, -User) is semidet[multifile, library(pengines)]
- This hook is called from the =/pengine/create= HTTP handler to
discover whether the server is accessed by an authorized user. It
can react in three ways:
- Succeed, binding User to a ground term. The authentity of the
user is available through pengine_user/1.
- Fail. The =/create= succeeds, but the pengine is not associated
with a user.
- Throw an exception to prevent creation of the pengine. Two
meaningful exceptions are:
Start a normal HTTP login challenge (reply 401)
Reject the request using a 403 repply.
- See also
- - http_authenticate/3 can be used to implement this hook using
default HTTP authentication data.
- pengines:authentication_hook(+Request, +Application, -User)[multifile, wordlist(authenticate)]
- Is called from the /pengine/create request to establish the logged