:- use_module(library(sgml)).(can be autoloaded)
- An atom representing the document-type defined by this DTD.
- A list of atoms representing the names of the elements in this DTD.
- element(Name, Omit, Content)
- The DTD contains an element with the given name. Omit is a
term of the format
omit(OmitOpen, OmitClose), where both arguments are booleans (
falserepresenting whether the open- or close-tag may be omitted. Content is the content-model of the element represented as a Prolog term. This term takes the following form:
- The element has no content.
- The element contains non-parsed character data. All data up to the matching end-tag is included in the data (declared content).
cdata, but entity-references are expanded.
- The element may contain any number of any element from the DTD in any order.
- The element contains parsed character data .
- n element with this name.
- 0 or more appearances.
- 0 or one appearance.
- 1 or more appearances.
- SubModel1 followed by SubModel2.
- &(SubModel1, SubModel2)
- SubModel1 and SubModel2 in any order.
- SubModel1 or SubModel2.
- attributes(Element, ListOfAttributes)
- ListOfAttributes is a list of atoms representing the attributes of the element Element.
- attribute(Element, Attribute, Type, Default)
- Query an element. Type is one of
nutoken. For DTD types that allow for a list, the notation
list(Type)is used. Finally, the DTD construct
(a|b|...)is mapped to the term
Default describes the sgml default. It is one
implied. If a real default is present, it is one of
- ListOfEntities is a list of atoms representing the names of the defined entities.
- entity(Name, Value)
- Name is the name of an entity with given value. Value is one
- If the value is atomic, it represents the literal value of the entity.
- Url is the URL of the system external entity.
- public(Id, Url)
- For external public entities, Id is the identifier. If an URL is provided this is returned in Url. Otherwise this argument is unbound.
- Returns a list holding the names of all
- notation(Name, Decl)
- Unify Decl with a list if