- Use the OS log rotation facility. In that case the OS must (1) move
the logfile and (2) have something calling
http_log_close/1 to close
the (moved) file and make this server create a new one on the next log
library(http/http_unix_daemon)is used, closing is achieved by sending SIGHUP or SIGUSR1 to the process.
- Call this predicate at scheduled intervals. This can be achieved by
in the context of
library(http/http_unix_daemon)which schedules the maintenance actions.
- Do not rotate if the log file is smaller than Bytes. The default is 1Mbytes.
- Number of rotated log files to keep (default 10)
- Compress the log files to the given format.
true, rotate the log files in the background.