- quorum(-Quorum) is det[private]
- Get the current quorum as a bitmask
- failed(?NodeId, ?LastTried, ?Score)[private]
- Track our identity as well as as the status of our peers in the
network. NodeId is a small integer. Multiple NodeIds are combined in
- node/1 is our identity.
- quorum/1 is the set of members of the quorum
- failed/1 is the set of members for which the last message was
- failed/3 tracks individual failed nodes. If accumulates failures
until the node is marked dead.
- dead/1 is the set of members that is considered dead.
- node(-Node) is det[private]
- Get the node ID for this paxos node.