:- use_module(library(doc_files)).(can be autoloaded)
file(s). Options include
- Currently only supports
- Save output to the given directory. Default is to save the documentation
for a file in the same directory as the file and for a directory in a
- Title is an atom that provides the HTML title of the main (index) page. Only meaningful when generating documentation for a directory.
- Root of a manual server used for references to built-in predicates.
- Filename for directory indices. Default is
- What to do with files in a directory.
loaded(default) only documents files loaded into the Prolog image.
truedocuments all files.
true, recurse into subdirectories.
copy, copy the CSS file to created directories. Using
inline, include the CSS file into the created files. Currently, only the default
The typical use-case is to document the Prolog files that belong to a
project in the current directory. To do this load the Prolog files and
run the goal below. This creates a sub-directory
an index file
index.html. It replicates the directory
structure of the source directory, creating an HTML file for each Prolog
file and an index file for each sub-directory. A copy of the required
CSS and image resources is copied to the
?- doc_save(., [recursive(true)]).