- prolog:xref_open_source(+SourceID, -Stream)[multifile, library(prolog_source)]
- Hook to open an xref SourceID. This is used for
cross-referencing non-files, such as XPCE buffers, files from
archives, git repositories, etc. When successful, the
corresponding prolog:xref_close_source/2 hook is called for
closing the source.
- prolog:xref_open_source(+UUID, -Stream)[multifile, wordlist(highlight)]
- Open a source. As we cannot open the same source twice we must
lock it. As of 7.3.32 this can be done through the
prolog:xref_close_source/2 hook. In older versions we get no
callback on the close, so we must leave the editor unlocked.
- prolog:xref_source_identifier(+Src, -Id) is semidet[multifile, wordlist(include)]
- prolog:xref_open_source(+File, -Stream) is det[multifile, wordlist(include)]
- prolog:xref_source_time(+File, -Modified) is det[multifile, wordlist(include)]
- Map swish://file to a file from the gitty store.