Options supported are:
- Serve the file using the given mime-type. Default is text/html.
- Passed to http_safe_file/2 to check for unsafe paths.
false), process the PWP file in a module constructed from its canonical absolute path. Otherwise, the PWP file is processed in the calling module.
- Virtual path of the script.
- Physical directory where the script lives
- Var=Value list representing the query-parameters
- If access has been authenticated, this is the authenticated user.
- One of
- Content-type provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
- Content-length provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
While processing the script, the file-search-path pwp includes the current location of the script. I.e., the following will find myprolog in the same directory as where the PWP file resides.