Normal user code should deal with put_attr/3, get_attr/3 and del_attr/2. The routines in this section fetch or set the entire attribute list of a variable. Use of these predicates is anticipated to be restricted to printing and other special purpose operations.
- get_attrs(+Var, -Attributes)
- Get all attributes of Var. Attributes is a term of
att(Module, Value, MoreAttributes), where MoreAttributes is
for the last attribute.
- put_attrs(+Var, -Attributes)
- Set all attributes of Var. See get_attrs/2 for a description of Attributes.
- If Var is an attributed variable, delete all its attributes. In all other cases, this predicate succeeds without side-effects.