debug(html(script)). to see the
requested and final set of resources. All declared resources are in html_resource/3.
The edit/1 command recognises the names of
- [det]html_resource(+About, +Properties)
- Register an HTML head resource. About is either an atom that
specifies an HTTP location or a term Alias(Sub). This works similar to absolute_file_name/2.
See http:location_path/2 for details.
Recognised properties are:
- Other required script and css files. If this is a plain file name, it is interpreted relative to the declared resource. Requirements can be a list, which is equivalent to multiple requires properties.
false), do not include About itself, but only its dependencies. This allows for defining an alias for one or more resources.
- Defines that the list of requirements is ordered, which means that each requirement in the list depends on its predecessor.
- May be specified for non-virtual resources to specify the mime-type of the resource. By default, the mime type is derived from the file name using file_mime_type/2.
Registering the same About multiple times extends the properties defined for About. In particular, this allows for adding additional dependencies to a (virtual) resource.
- True when About is a currently known resource.
- Include ResourceOrList and all dependencies derived from it
and add them to the HTML
headusing html_post/2. The actual dependencies are computed during the HTML output phase by html_insert_resource//1.
- Hook called to include a link to an HTML resource of type Mime into the HTML head. The Mime type is computed from Path using file_mime_t