- [det]html_resource(+About, +Properties)
- Register an HTML head resource. About is either an atom that
specifies an HTTP location or a term Alias(Sub). This works similar to absolute_file_name/2.
See http:location_path/2 for details.
Recognised properties are:
- Other required script and css files. If this is a plain file name, it is interpreted relative to the declared resource. Requirements can be a list, which is equivalent to multiple requires properties.
false), do not include About itself, but only its dependencies. This allows for defining an alias for one or more resources.
- Defines that the list of requirements is ordered, which means that each requirement in the list depends on its predecessor.
- May be specified for non-virtual resources to specify the mime-type of the resource. By default, the mime type is derived from the file name using file_mime_type/2.
Registering the same About multiple times extends the properties defined for About. In particular, this allows for adding additional dependencies to a (virtual) resource.
- True when About is a currently known resource.
- Include ResourceOrList and all dependencies derived from it
and add them to the HTML
headusing html_post/2. The actual dependencies are computed during the HTML output phase by html_insert_resource//1.
- Hook called to include a link to an HTML resource of type Mime
into the HTML head. The Mime type is computed from Path
file_mime_type/2. If the hook fails, two
built-in rules for
:- multifile html_head:mime_include//2. html_head:mime_include(text/'x-prolog', Path) --> !, html(script([ type('text/x-prolog'), src(Path) ], )).