Programs that depend on STO cases tend to be inefficient, even incorrect, are hard to understand and debug, and terminate poorly. It is therefore advisable to avoid STO programs whenever possible.
SWI's Prolog flag occurs_check must not be modified within plunit tests.
- Start named test-unit. Same as
- begin_tests(+Name, +Options)
- Start named test-unit with options. Options provide conditional
processing, setup and cleanup similar to individual tests (second
argument of test/2
Defined options are:
- Test-unit has been blocked for the given Reason.
- Executed before executing any of the tests. If Goal fails, the test of this unit is skipped.
- Executed before executing any of the tests.