- menu.pl -- ClioPatria menu-bar
- simple_search.pl -- Simple literal search
- basics.pl -- Simple Small HTML components
- label.pl -- Support for showing labels
- query.pl -- Forms for entering SPARQL and SeRQL queries.
- messages.pl -- Run goals that produce messages
- server_statistics.pl -- Server statistics components
- graphviz.pl -- Render RDF-graphs
- graphviz_graph(:Closure, +Options)//
- Display an RDF graph graphical in the browser. The graph is a
rdf(S,P,O)triples and is obtained by calling
call(Closure, Graph). This component inserts HTML that will cause a subsequent call to send_graph/1, which executes
call(Closure, Graph)and sends the graph. This design is required for the HTML5/canviz rendering. For SVG we could have opted for embedded SVG, but this design is currently more portable and avoid slowing down page rendering if it is expensive to produce the graph.
Options is an option-list for gviz_write_rdf/3. In addition, it processes the option:
- Set the rendering engine. Default is
- One of
canviz, using AJAX-based rendering on HTML5 canvas or
svg, using SVG. The default is defined by the setting graphviz:format.
- Additional attributes to pass to the SVG
This facility requires the graphiz renderer programs installed in the executable search-path.