- menu.pl -- ClioPatria menu-bar
- simple_search.pl -- Simple literal search
- basics.pl -- Simple Small HTML components
- label.pl -- Support for showing labels
- query.pl -- Forms for entering SPARQL and SeRQL queries.
- messages.pl -- Run goals that produce messages
- server_statistics.pl -- Server statistics components
- graphviz.pl -- Render RDF-graphs
- call_showing_messages(:Goal, +Options) is det
- Execute Goal, showing the feedback in the browser. This
predicate builds a default application page with a placeholder
for the messages. It then sends all HTML upto the placeholder
and flushes the output to the browser. During execution, all
output from Goal emitted through print_message/2 is caught in
the message-box. After completion of Goal the page is completed.
This predicate is intended for action such as loading RDF files, while providing feedback on files loaded and possible error messages. Note that this call creates a complete page.
- - This call uses
chunkedtransfer encoding to send the page in parts. Not all browsers support this and not all browsers update the page incrementally.