- http_unix_daemon.pl -- Run SWI-Prolog HTTP server as a Unix system daemon
- thread_httpd.pl -- Threaded HTTP server
- http_wrapper.pl -- Server processing of an HTTP request
- http_header.pl -- Handling HTTP headers
- http_stream.pl -- HTTP Streams
- http_exception.pl -- Map Prolog exceptions to HTTP errors
- http_path.pl -- Abstract specification of HTTP server locations
- http_dispatch.pl -- Dispatch requests in the HTTP server
- http_host.pl -- Obtain public server location
- http_ssl_plugin.pl -- SSL plugin for HTTP libraries
- http_parameters.pl -- Extract parameters (GET and POST) from HTTP requests
- http_client.pl -- HTTP client library
- http_multipart_plugin.pl -- Multipart form-data plugin
- http_hook.pl -- HTTP library hooks
- html_write.pl -- Write HTML text
- html_quasiquotations.pl -- HTML quasi quotations
- mimetype.pl -- Determine mime-type for a file
- html_head.pl -- Automatic inclusion of CSS and scripts links
- term_html.pl -- Represent Prolog terms as HTML
- jquery.pl -- Provide JQuery
- http_server_files.pl -- Serve files needed by modules from the server
- http_open.pl -- HTTP client library
- json.pl -- Reading and writing JSON serialization
- http_session.pl -- HTTP Session management
- http_openid.pl -- OpenID consumer and server library
- yadis.pl -- Yadis discovery
- ax.pl -- Attribute Exchange library
- http_authenticate.pl -- Authenticate HTTP connections using 401 headers
- http_json.pl -- HTTP JSON Plugin module
- http_dirindex.pl -- HTTP directory listings
- http_cors.pl -- Enable CORS: Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- json_convert.pl -- Convert between JSON terms and Prolog application terms
- http_dyn_workers.pl -- Dynamically schedule HTTP workers.
- hub.pl -- Manage a hub for websockets
- websocket.pl -- WebSocket support
- http_log.pl -- HTTP Logging module
- mimepack.pl -- Create a MIME message
- html_resource(+About, +Properties) is det
- Register an HTML head resource. About is either an atom that
specifies an HTTP location or a term Alias(Sub). This works
similar to absolute_file_name/2. See location_path/2 for
details. Recognised properties are:
- Other required script and css files. If this is a plain file name, it is interpreted relative to the declared resource. Requirements can be a list, which is equivalent to multiple requires properties.
false), do not include About itself, but only its dependencies. This allows for defining an alias for one or more resources.
- Defines that the list of requirements is ordered, which means that each requirement in the list depends on its predecessor.
- May be specified for non-virtual resources to specify the mime-type of the resource. By default, the mime type is derived from the file name using file_mime_type/2.
Registering the same About multiple times extends the properties defined for About. In particular, this allows for adding additional dependencies to a (virtual) resource.