- Reference manual
:- use_module(library(prolog_pack)).(can be autoloaded)
- Source for downloading the package
- Directory into which to install the package.
true, install in the XDG common application data path, making the pack accessible to everyone. If
false, install in the XDG user application data path, making the pack accessible for the current user only. If the option is absent, use the first existing and writable directory. If that doesn't exist find locations where it can be created and prompt the user to do so.
- Use default answer without asking the user if there is a default action.
true(default false), suppress informational progress messages.
false), upgrade package if it is already installed.
- Rebuild the foreign components. Condition is one of
if_absent(default, do nothing if the directory with foreign resources exists),
true(run‘make distclean` followed by the default configure and build steps).
true(default), run the pack tests.
falseunless URL ends with =.git=), assume the URL is a GIT repository.
- Can be used if the installation source is a local directory and the file system supports symbolic links. In this case the system adds the current directory to the pack registration using a symbolic link and performs the local installation steps.
Non-interactive installation can be established using the option
interactive(false). It is adviced to install from a
trusted URL instead of the plain pack name for unattented