h3 id="sec:info-options">2.4.1 Informational command line options
- When given as the only option, it prints the architecture identifier (see Prolog flag arch) and exits. See also --dump-runtime-variables.
- --dump-runtime-variables [=format]
- When given as the only option, it prints a sequence of variable settings
that can be used in shell scripts to deal with Prolog parameters. This
feature is also used by swipl-ld (see section
12.5). Below is a typical example of using this feature.
eval `swipl --dump-runtime-variables` cc -I$PLBASE/include -L$PLBASE/lib/$PLARCH ...
The option can be followed by
=shto dump in POSIX shell format (default) or
=cmdto dump in MS-Windows cmd.exe compatible format.
- When given as the only option, it summarises the most important options.
- When given as the only option, it summarises the version and the architecture identifier.
- Print a key (string) that represents the binary compatibility on a number of aspects. See section 2.22.