- Reference manual
- SWI-Prolog Semantic Web Library 3.0
- [det]rdf_assert(+S, +P, +O)
- [det]rdf_assert(+S, +P, +O, +G)
- Assert a new triple. If O is a literal, certain Prolog terms
are translated to typed RDF literals. These conversions are described
If a type is provided using Value
^Type syntax, additional conversions are performed. All types accept either an atom or Prolog string holding a valid RDF lexical value for the type and xsd:float and xsd:double accept a Prolog integer.
- [nondet]rdf_retractall(?S, ?P, ?O)
- [nondet]rdf_retractall(?S, ?P, ?O, ?G)
- Remove all matching triples from the database. Matching is performed using the same rules as rdf/3. The call does not instantiate any of its arguments.
- Create a new BNode. A blank node is an atom starting with
_:. Blank nodes generated by this predicate are of the form
_:genidfollowed by a unique integer.