- rdf_label.pl -- Generate labels for RDF objects
- rdf_file_type.pl -- Load RDF data from unknown file-type
- rdf_json.pl -- JSON Representation for RDF graphs
- rdf_describe.pl -- RDF Bounded descriptions
- rdf_bnode.pl -- RDF graph operations on bnodes
- rdf_graphviz.pl -- Interface to graphviz for RDF graphs
- rdf_abstract.pl -- Abstract RDF graphs
- abstract_graph(+GraphIn, -GraphOut, +Options) is det
- Unify GraphOut with an abstracted version of GraphIn. The
abstraction is carried out triple-by-triple. Note there is no
need to abstract all triples to the same level. We do however
need to map nodes in the graph consistently. I.e. if we abstract
the object of
rdf(s,p,o), we must abstract the subject of
rdf(o, p2, o2)to the same resource.
If we want to do incremental growing we must keep track which nodes where mapped to which resources. Option?
We must also decide on the abstraction level for a node. This can be based on the weight in the search graph, the involved properties and focus such as location and time. Should we express this focus in the weight?
- If present, this is the initial resource abstraction map.
- Provide access to the final resource abstraction map.
- If provided, bagify the graph, returning the triples that define the bags in Bags. The full graph is created by appending Bags to GraphOut.
true(default), merge nodes of one is a super-concept of another.