- rdf_label.pl -- Generate labels for RDF objects
- rdf_file_type.pl -- Load RDF data from unknown file-type
- rdf_json.pl -- JSON Representation for RDF graphs
- rdf_describe.pl -- RDF Bounded descriptions
- rdf_bnode.pl -- RDF graph operations on bnodes
- rdf_graphviz.pl -- Interface to graphviz for RDF graphs
- rdf_abstract.pl -- Abstract RDF graphs
- bagify_graph(+GraphIn, -GraphOut, -Bags, +Options) is det
- If a graph contains multiple objects of the same type (class) in
the same location in the graph (i.e. all links are the same),
create a bag. The bag is represented by a generated resource
of type rdf:Bag and the RDF for the bags is put in Bags. I.e.
appending GraphOut and Bags provides a proper RDF model. Options
provides additional abstraction properties. In particular:
- Try to bundle objects under Class rather than their rdf:type. Multiple of these options may be defined
- Consider predicates that are an rdfs:subPropertyOf Property the same relations.
true(default), also try to put literals into a bag. Works well to collapse non-preferred labels.
- To be done
- - Handle the property option